Monday 18 January 2016

Tomorrow shall be a brighter day

Patience my child, tomorrow shall be a brighter day.

When the heart is full of sorrow and the mind overpowered by the gloominess;
what do I have to do
Each morning the the dark cloud hangs above my head;
what am I to do?
Each day, it hides the smiling sun.
The sun rays shining through the clouds, bring forth a brighter day
But my day is like a thunderstorm
Faced with turmoils, and nowhere to turn
What do I have to do in order to see that smiling sun once again.
Patience my child tomorrow shall be a brighter day; so says the voice.
How can I be patience if everyday is the same

My today is no different to my yesterday
My tomorrow does not look any brighter than today.
Patience my child tomorrow shall be a brighter day

How do I continue to have faith if my today is dark
How do I hope for a brighter day when my today and yesterday have been nothing but a black hole
How do I continue to be positive when my to today is full of hurt
Patience my child tomorrow shall be a brighter day

Look through the dark cloud which hangs over you
Lay down the burden you carry upon your shoulders
Get your head out of the hole and look at today with the eyes of tomorrow
Walk with your head held up high for positivity surrounds you.
See what the eye does not see; visualise the brightness of tomorrow
Coz patience my child, tomorrow will be better than today.

Your tomorrow shall breed a new life
Your tomorrow will produce what you have been longing for.
Don’t be afraid and believe
Patience my child tomorrow will be a brighter day.

No comments: