Tuesday 19 May 2015

If pictures could talk

Through the lens of my camera

DnD
Let us document this moment in a single frame shot.
Through the lens of my camera, I can see your smile, the hidden tear on your cheek.
The emotion of that time is nicely captured, as the focus sharpens to what the eye doesn't see.
Through the lens of my camera, I can see your movement, a story to be told in time.
Through the lens of my camera, I can see your vulnerability, the fear of losing touch.
Through the lens of my camera, I can see your concern, the inevitable, and the fear of the unknown.  As every moment is captured, my lens shall tell a deeper story of what is, and what was.

Through the lens of my camera, a story shall be told, what man wish to know, curious about this connection, the bond seen through my lens.
Through the lens of my camera, I can see deep in your eyes as we escape the unknown.
Each moment captured, it's documented in one's memory for the future generation, the single frame enlightens the mood as it brings visual aid of the story being told, the frozen time of the present, soon to be the past. The story to be told, narrated by those to follow, it shall travel through time, each one reiterating the motion that was, we become animated as each moment is precious.  From the tears to the laughter, the walk and even their voice.

Through the single frame narrated, I get to know about the outfit, the event at hand, their smiles, poses. I go deep into knowing their personality, the connection they had, the bond of the individuals in the frame.  From the moment, we reminisce the “good-old-days”, humour escape for here is no greater comforter than humour.

Every time we look at the captured moment, one can't help but share a smile. I ask myself what happened, how today would be. The why's that will never be answered. I look at the frozen time, which lives through the single frame.

Through the lens of my camera, I relive the moment.

If pictures could talk, I would hear the sound of our voices as we plan the perfect pose of our frozen time. If pictures could talk, I would hear the background sound, the assurance that, that moment was real.


Through the lens of my camera, great stories are told.
By: T. Sibiya
T-Angelz Creations

No comments: